RAVANAIR is your one stop for pipeline inspections thanks to the technology we’ve invested in to make your projects seamless. Our technicians hold several NASSCO certifications to provide the most current services possible.
For large diameter pipe inspections, including large municipal sewer and drainage lines, the CUES SoLID FX profiling system is a multi-sensor inspection powerhouse equipped to float, crawl or push through thousands of feet of pipe. SFX can be used for a wide array of inspections including condition assessment, rehab planning or defect locating and includes a high-definition digital video camera, 2D-LiDAR and profiling SONAR.
For smaller pipe inspections, the CUES Accurate Mapping Probe (AMP™) paired with the CUES Micro Pan & Tilt camera allows us to find cracks in pipelines during visual inspections and pinpoint lateral inserts. This has made underground pipeline inspections simple, allowing us to offer our clients preliminary same-day results for even the most complex pipelines.
These techniques have proven to be the most efficient and effective methods of inspecting underground pipelines and utility pipes, providing high-level, reliable and accurate information.
- Perfect for large diameter pipes
- Multi-sensor inspection (MSI) system
- 2D condition assessment
- 3D rehab planning
- High-definition digital video camera (DUC)
- Profiling SONAR
- Can reach 3,000 feet (914 meters) on crawler
- Can reach 5,400 feet (1,646 meters) on float
Micro & Mini Camera
- Continuous 360 degree rotation
- White LED Lighting with variable light intensity
- Scratch-resistant sapphire window
- Maneuverable camera and lights
- Built-in multi-frequency sonde transmitter (512 Hz or 8 kHz)
- Detachable steering wand
- Built-in lens wiper
- Self-leveling camera head
Accurate Mapping Probe
- By using exchangeable, centralizing wheel units, this probe features an impressive operational range of 3.5” (90mm) to 58” (1473mm), regardless of pipe material.
- The versatility of this probe allows us to accurately locate pipe sags, misaligned joints and horizontal and vertical design deviations.
- This probe is ideal for use in areas with low accessibility as it is not subject to soil type, adjacent utilities or equipment-depth limitations.
- RAVAN AIR compiles this high-level, comprehensive data and produces preliminary same-day results for our clients.
- RAVAN AIR’s extensive underground service equipment is transported in a dedicated and fully-customized truck that safely houses any equipment needed for a project.
- This allows our team to be on the move quickly to complete your next project or for emergency services. Paired with our rapid turnaround time, we are capable of producing fast, accurate and detailed results.
- Information is viewed in real-time during inspections to take video, take stills and notate those stills with detailed information.
By utilizing our available probe and camera services during emergencies such as natural disasters, blowouts or leaks, assessments are immediate and safe.
This eliminates any wait time or risk for personnel and equipment is able to be deployed at any hour.